Why Security Awareness Training? Ransomware, That's Why...
Since September 2013, several ransomware strains are attacking end-users. You cannot just rely on your filters, you also have to train your end-users. Here are some system admin quotes:
- "Just Paid Cryptolocker - We got infected, found our backups did not work and we had to pay."
- "Went through this 2 weeks ago - We had backups, but that meant we lost a day and a half."
- "CryptoDefense deleted my Shadow Volume Copies - that really caused a major problem."
- "Cryptolocker SUCKS" - This really is the nastiest thing on the web at the moment."
- "Ouch. This stinks" - Our comptroller opened the attachment, and her PC got infected. The phishing email passed through hosted email filtering, our "advanced" firewall and the AV on the workstation."
Get a Quote for your organization now and your users trained ASAP.