Get the resources you need to help your users defend against cybercrime from anywhere.
In today's hybrid work environment, your users are more susceptible than ever to attacks like phishing and social engineering. Cybercriminals know this and are constantly changing tactics to exploit new vulnerabilities. We've put together these resources so you can keep your users on their toes with security top of mind. Request your kit now to help your users defend against cybercrime whether they are fully remote, back in the office, or a combination of both.
Here is what you'll get:
- Access to free resources for you including our most popular on-demand webinar and whitepaper
- Resources to help you plan your activities, including your Cybersecurity Awareness Month Guide and Cybersecurity Awareness Weekly Planner
- Two free training modules for your users; "Your Role: Internet Security and You" and "2021 Social Engineering Red Flags," both available in multiple languages
- Resources to share with your users including Kevin Mitnick cybersecurity demo videos, infographics, tip sheets, awareness posters, and wallpapers
- All assets are printable and available digitally, so they can be delivered to your users no matter where they are working from
Get Your Free Cybersecurity Awareness Month Resource Kit Now!