Title: KCM GRC Platform Live Demonstration
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2022
Time: 01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 30 minutes
See How You Can Get Audits Done in Half the Time at Half the Cost
You told us you have challenging compliance requirements, not enough time to get audits done, and keeping up with risk assessments and third-party vendor risk is a continuous problem.
KCM GRC is a SaaS-based platform that includes Compliance, Risk, Policy and Vendor Risk Management modules. KCM was developed to save you the maximum amount of time getting GRC done.
Join us for a 30-minute live product demonstration of KnowBe4's KCM GRC platform. Plus, get a look at brand new compliance management features we've added to make managing your compliance projects even easier!
- NEW! Control guidance feature provides in-platform suggestions to help you create controls to meet your requirements for frameworks such as CMMC, GDPR, HIPAA, NIST, PCI, SSAE 18, and more.
- Vet, manage and monitor your third-party vendors' security risk requirements.
- Simplify risk management with an intuitive interface and simple workflow based on the well-recognized NIST 800-30.
- Quick implementation with pre-built compliance requirements and policy templates for the most widely used regulations.
- Dashboards with automated reminders to quickly see what tasks have been completed, not met, and past due.
Vice President of KCM Sales
Durant Harvin IV has over eight years of experience in software technology sales and is currently a Vice President of Sales at KnowBe4 where he is responsible for leading a team of sales representatives who are focused on KnowBe4’s Compliance Manager (KCM) and helping to grow the KCM product. Harvin has led his team to considerable growth throughout his career at KnowBe4. Previously, he was a Regional Account Manager for Gartner. Harvin earned a bachelor's degree from Penn State University and a master’s degree from Florida International University. He has a passion for mentoring young minority professionals to excel in their careers and delivers speeches to college students about successful careers in sales.