Title: [Live Demo] Ridiculously Easy Security Awareness Training and Phishing
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022
Time: 12:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time
Duration: 30 minutes
Old-school awareness training does not hack it anymore. Your email filters have an average 7-10% failure rate; you need a strong human firewall as your last line of defence.
Join us for a live demonstration of how KnowBe4 introduces a new-school approach to Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing.
Get a look at THREE NEW FEATURES and see how easy it is to train and phish your users.
- NEW! Support for QR-code phishing tests
- NEW! Security Culture Benchmarking feature lets you compare your organization's security culture with your peers
- NEW! AI-Driven phishing and training recommendations for your end users
- Did You Know? You can upload your own SCORM training modules into your account for home workers
- Active Directory or SCIM Integration to easily upload user data, eliminating the need to manually manage user changes
Find out how 50,000+ organisations have mobilized their end-users as their human firewall.
KMSAT Product Manager
Jeffrey Gelinas is a Product Manager at KnowBe4, where he is responsible for delivering world-class products and features of our KMSAT and PhishER platforms. Gelinas is a graduate of St. Petersburg College, earning a bachelor’s degree in Technology Management with a focus on cybersecurity, and computer programming.He holds several industry certifications including the ISC2 CISSP and CCSP, alongside CompTIA’s CSAP and CSIS.