Old School Security Awareness Training does not hack it anymore!
Today, your employees are frequently exposed to advanced phishing and ransomware attacks. Your users are the weak link in your IT security. There are 5 ways (generations) to train end-users:
- "Do Nothing", rely on filters and count on users to not click on phishing links. It is surprising that 25% of organizations still use this tactic.
- "The Break Room", herd all users once a year into the break room. Keep them awake with donuts and coffee during the death by PowerPoint slide deck.
- "The Monthly Security Video", where users are being given short videos that each cover a topic related to keeping the network secure, causing training fragmentation.
- "The Phishing Test", select a group of high-risk users and send a mock phishing attack. Employees that fail are asked to do a short remedial training.
- "The Human Firewall", pre-test all users to find out your organization’s Phish-prone percentage. Next, train all employees on-line to resist important attack vectors, schedule automated phishing attacks to all users year-round. Fully automated, super simple, highly effective, and very little time required.
Find out now how affordable Option 5 really is. Get a Quote for your organization NOW: