Get the resources you need to help keep your users secure from anywhere.
We saw a major shift in 2020 with many users transitioning to work remotely. That presented several new security challenges. The bad guys know this and are constantly changing tactics to exploit new vulnerabilities. We've put together these resources so you can keep your users on their toes with security top of mind. Request your kit now to help your users build their cybersecurity fortress from anywhere throughout National Cybersecurity Awareness Month and beyond.
Here is what you'll get from our partner KnowBe4:
- A sample Cybersecurity Awareness Month training plan PDF containing recommended bite-sized training content to share with your users for each week of October
- A free training module for your users: "Social Media: A Global Concern" to teach them how the bad guys are currently using social engineering as an attack vector, available in 34 languages
- Resources to share with your users including infographics, awareness posters, and a helpful cybersecurity awareness tip sheet
- All assets are printable and available digitally, so they can be delivered to your users no matter where they are working from
- Bonus: access to free resources for you including our popular on-demand webinar and whitepaper
Get Your Free KnowBe4 NCSAM Resource Kit Now!