Corporate privacy concerns are more paramount right now than ever before. Organizations are being forced to maneuver a new world of security and privacy issues related to a remote workforce, evolving hardware/software needs, and employee access policies. Kevin Mitnick knows this world well. In fact, that's the topic of his book, The Art of Invisibility.
Join us for this exclusive webinar as Kevin Mitnick, KnowBe4's Chief Hacking Officer, and Perry Carpenter, KnowBe4's Chief Evangelist and Strategy Officer, enter into an eye-opening discussion of the expected and unexpected risks this workforce evolution brings.
They will discuss topics including:
- Privacy concerns around employees using personal devices for business purposes
- Security issues with various operating systems, mobile devices, and the Internet of Things
- The reality of "deep privacy" and how tied together devices, systems, and surveillance really are
- Shocking new demonstrations that will change the way you think about privacy
- Why new-school security awareness training is more critical than ever before
Watch The Webinar Now!
4.68 Star Review
What People Had to Say!
"Serious, practical advice and steps to mitigate vulnerabilities. Thanks!"
"Nice real life examples, hopefully Executive Management is also watching... Companies have not woken up to this reality!"
"I've watched many hours of webinars during this lockdown and this one was by far the best."
"Could I rate this higher? Like 9 or 10?" (Max score is 5)"